The National Universities Commission has postponed the reopening of schools till 18th January 2021. Obong University Management has advised staff and students as follows:
CLOSURE OF SCHOOL BY FG FROM DEC 18, 2020 – JAN 18, 2021
· Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC.
· Examination for year 2 – 4 students will commence immediately on resumption.
· Lecturers should work from home and complete the lectures by the opening date of 18/01/2021.
· All members of management must strive to report for work while observing all covid-19 protocols.
· All staff on essential services must remain on duty - Security Personnel, selected staff in works department, plant operators, and ICT.
· All staff and students should look out for further information, directives from FG/NUC.
Wishing you the best in the coming year.