Federal Government/National Universities Commission postpones reopening of Schools
The National Universities Commission has postponed the reopening of schools till 18th January 2021. Obong University Management has advised staff and students as follows:
CLOSURE OF SCHOOL BY FG FROM DEC 18, 2020 – JAN 18, 2021
· Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC.
· Examination for year 2 – 4 students will commence immediately on resumption.
· Lecturers should work from home and complete the lectures by the opening date of 18/01/2021.
· All members of management must strive to report for work while observing all covid-19 protocols.
· All staff on essential services must remain on duty - Security Personnel, selected staff in works department, plant operators, and ICT.
· All staff and students should look out for further information, directives from FG/NUC.
Wishing you the best in the coming year.